Saturday, April 28, 2012

We've Reached Our Goal


 


I wanted to share with everyone that our first fundraiser for Thomas' medical expenses has reached its goal just in time for his Birthday!!!  Forty four donors collectively came together and made it possible for us to make it happen.  

Its crazy how a friend suggested that I do a fundraiser a couple of months ago and I found the GiveForward website.  After looking at the mounting medical bills, I stepped out of my comfort zone and put my foot in the Jordan River.  I am so grateful that God provides even when we doubt him as his children.  God does not give up even when we give up on ourselves.  I have been searching for the inner peace that so many hold and praying that I too can be blessed with such a calmness in these storms.  

When you are overwhelmed and see that the river is raging and too rough and yet God is pushing you to go into the water, take that step using your Faith.  While it takes time and requires patience you didn't know you had, it will come in God's time.  The waters will calm and recede for you to walk calmly to where God is leading you to go.  God has led me here and God will continue to carry us when we cannot no longer walk.  

He will lead you too. ..  have Faith and worship the Lord when you feel you are in the wilderness and not knowing where God is leading you.  Close your eyes, breathe, pray and take the step into the raging waters.

 
Joshua 3
Don't move until you see God move, only then will you know where you are suppose to go.



Thomas will be 2 years old tomorrow!  Hard to believe and now we have more to celebrate in the midst of it all.  We are having his actual party next Saturday.  I want to just open my doors and let everyone in as Thomas is not just my child but he is to be shared with all of you!!  My heart overflows with love for you all who care so much about this little boy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment